Trainee New Home Sales AdvisorLeeds, £14,000 - £24,000 Permanent
Vacancies across West Yorkshire (Castleford, Pontefract, Wakefield, Leeds areas).
£14,360 basic + £10k commission (when fully trained, basic increases to £17k plus commission)
Our client requires well-presented candidates to be a Trainee New Home Sales Advisor / Sales Executive in the West Yorkshire area, covering Castleford, Pontefract, Wakefield and Leeds areas. You will be based within one site.
Hours of work: 11am to 6pm - Thursday to Monday - 35 hours per week.
You will be on their new development sites to sell new homes:
• Provide general administration duties.
• Other duties will include greeting customers and arranging tours of show homes with a view to closing sales.
New Home Sales Advisor / Sales Executive requirements:
• The successful candidate will preferably have new home sales experience, but not essential and must have own transport.
• The successful candidate must have good customer service skills to deliver high customer service.
• Ideally be enthusiastic about sales and be a good communicator as well as being organised, confident and self-motivated.
• The successful candidate will be required to work weekends and bank holidays therefore you must be flexible.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.