Training content writerSouth Elmsall, £25,000 - £25,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 have a fantastic opportunity for their client in WF9 who are looking for a trainer to join the team.
Are you an ambitious trainer who has experience in content writing training material for Employees and trainees.
This is a great opportunity to work for an innovative business that value their employees.
This is not a content delivery role, this is a content writing role, designing and collating training materials.
- You will create engaging and effective training content via authoring tools and a Learning Management System in keeping with Nouveau HD Beauty Group
- You will suggest and create new inspiring training solutions and translate current written training materials into online learning courses
- You will develop training for both external customers and internal staff
- You will be a team player, self-motivated and able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently deliver high quality content to set deadlines
You will need to have:
- Experience creating all aspects of e-learning content
- Must be familiar with Learning Management Systems and experience in authoring tools such as Articulate are essential.
- Experience in education technology, adult learning, organisational learning and development or a related field.
- A full understanding of learning styles and how to engage with them
- A flair for design and an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work closely with subject matter experts, to create engaging and effective training materials
- An interest in the beauty sector is desirable but not essential
- Qualification in Instructional Design and/or relevant industry experience essential