Transport AssistantWakefield, £19,000 - £20,000 Permanent
45 hours per week – alternative shifts 5.45am-2.45pm and 9.00am-6.30pm Monday to Friday.
Pyramid8 are working with a market leading equipment hire company in West Yorkshire that are looking to recruit a Transport Assistant / Transport Planner / Scheduler / Logistics Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
We are looking to speak to candidates that have experience in liaising with customers ideally from a transport background.
• Previous experience in transport
• Proven track record of liaising with customers
• Proven track record of organisational skills and managing high volumes of work
• Working as part of a team
Duties and responsibilities:
• Work closely with the drivers to schedule work
• Be aware of all applicable regulations including hours
• Monitor drivers progress throughout the day
• Plan delivery schedules
• Maintain fleet utilisation
• Customer updates
• Manage administration
• Free parking
• 22 days holiday + 1 additional
Please contact Nicola Lamming at Pyramid8 to discuss further.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.