Transport PlannerEggborough, £0 Permanent
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Our client is looking for a Transport Planner / Logistics Coordinator to join their team.
• Coordinating the collection and delivery of goods around the UK
• Planning routes for drivers in a time and cost effective way
• Liaising with clients, contacts, and suppliers, whilst maintaining a high quality of customer service
• At least 3 years experience as a Transport Planner / Logistics Coordinator / Fleet Manager / Scheduler
• Attention to detail
• The ability to multi-task effectively
• Good geographical knowledge of the UK and borders
Hours of work range between 8.00am and 10.00pm across 40 hours.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.