UpholstererDewsbury, £10.50 - £12.50 per hour Permanent
Our client is a well-established manufacturing company based in Dewsbury, they are looking for an Upholsterer to join their fast-growing business.
• To prepare and upholstery furniture products to a high quality, meeting the company standards and targets.
• To provide quality pieces of work and help other team members when struggling.
• Ensuring housekeeping is maintained at all times, so you need to be aware of health and safety regulations.
• The ability to effectively manage resources and achieve maximum productivity.
• The ability to work with an air pressured staple guns and other hand tools.
Within the role there is overtime available. You will need to support overtime when workloads are high. You need a good attitude and take responsibility for your own working station.
This is a great company offering fantastic benefits and a great working environment.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.