Vehicle Collections CoordinatorRothwell, £17,500 - £20,000 Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30am-7.30pm
Career Progression Path: Account Manager / Team Leader
One of our clients, based in the Rothwell, Wakefield area, are looking to recruit a Vehicle Collections Coordinator / Transport Planner / Logistics Coordinator / Scheduler to join their fast growing team!
As Vehicle Collections Coordinator, you are the responsible for managing the transportation and logistics for all inbound and outbound movements nationwide across a broad spectrum of vehicles.
Working across both the vendor and buyer base, you will need to be confident in communicating with people of all levels and across different business sectors.
• Manage the central collections inbox ensuring that jobs are uploaded to the relevant systems, and customers are kept updated on any delays and informed of their scheduled appointments.
• Part of the role of coordinator is to act as a conduit between all parties, liaising with the client, their end user and the collection partners to ensure that we meet client SLA’s for collections and deliver an exceptional level of service.
• Arranging for vehicles to be pulled out and ready for pick up by sub-contractors.
• Speaking with sub-contractors you will need to ensure service levels are maintained and be proactive in your approach to booking transport, reviewing all options and costs on a regular basis.
• Ensuring all insurance documentation is up to date, liaising with Account Management and Sales teams to help resolve customer queries working closely with all departments to ensure collections run to schedule and to ensure key activities and initiatives are implemented and adhered to.
• Outbound contact with customers, ensuring that all relevant questions have been successfully answered and that the most appropriate method of transport is arranged. This includes dealing with different collection scenarios including some which may be of a sensitive nature.
• Ensuring all associated collection/delivery paperwork and vehicle documentation (V5’s, service history, proof of delivery etc) are requested, received, recorded and signed for at the time of collection.
• Ensure that agents are clear on the expectations of our client with regards to agent conduct and remind them that all vehicles are to be driven with due care, attention, within the relevant speed limits and in accordance with the Law.
• Minimising the number of aborted collections through attention to detail of initial instruction, close management of pending jobs and through regular contact and reminders with both agents and customers.
• As Collections Coordinator you will act as the first point of contact for any customer complaints with regards to vehicle movements. You will be required to ensure full and thorough investigations are completed and escalated through the appropriate channels.
• Arranging vehicle deliveries post sale, confirming delivery details with our buyers and negotiating rates for delivery with subcontractors whilst maintaining a healthy margin.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.