Vehicle InspectorRothwell, £18,250 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients, who are an Automotive specialist. They have an opening within their inspection team and are looking for an enthusiastic and vibrant individual to join their team.
As a Vehicle Inspector:
• Accurately and efficiently appraise vehicles with the companies own in-house inspection software using a tablet
• Driving the auction vehicles around site and lining up and preparing the vehicles for the auction
• Dealing with customers collecting or delivering vehicles to site
• Checking basic mechanical components in accordance with their 30 point check
• Able to work repetitive tasks
• Experience of using handheld electronic devices and computers is essential, but training will be provided on using company specific programmes
• A full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points is required due to the movement of vehicles
• Monday to Friday, 9.00am-5.30pm, however you are required to work at least 1 late night per week at the auction (finish time around 7.30pm either Tuesday or Thursday)
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.