Vice President of Sales - Food, Ingredient, NutraceuticalCalifornia, USA, £0 Permanent
Are you an experienced sales leader in the food, food ingredient or nutraceutical industry?
We are looking for a Vice President (VP) of Sales & Marketing to fill a key senior management role for one of our clients, a growing manufacturer in the upper mid-west.
Reporting to the CEO, with dual reporting to the Board of Directors, the VP will be responsible for setting, implementing and managing the long-term sales and marketing strategy. You will bring your knowledge of sales processes, account planning and sales team structure to an entrepreneurial, PE-backed the organisation. Your team will include sales, business development, marketing and customer service. You will work very closely with R&D, Manufacturing, and Operations.
Your experience will include:
• Strong Sales leadership experience in the food, food technology, nutraceutical, and pharmaceutical industries. (5-17 years)
• Business to business sales of value-added services or ingredients.
• Prior success in developing and managing a sales & marketing team.
• Ability to manage deals in excess of $1M.
• Success within a performance-based sales culture
Others would describe you as entrepreneurial, passionate for sales and people management, loves innovation and building new businesses, team oriented, strategic and tactical, highly motivated.
Rewards of the job:
• Opportunity to impact an organisation by bringing your sales and sales management experience to team that welcomes innovation and change.
• Key member of a dynamic senior management team.
• Compensation plan to include an equity position.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.