Warehouse Administrator X 3Normanton, £8.80 per hour Permanent
Immediate starts available.
Pyramid8 are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Warehouse Administrators to join our client in Normanton on a temp to perm basis.
Working Monday to Friday, rotating shifts, 7am-4pm/9am-6pm.
As a Warehouse Administrator you will:
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment towards tight timescales
• Like to plan and prioritise your own workload and identify issues / potential problems with ease
• Be a real team player with excellent communication skills
• Be able to multi-skill in different areas and not be afraid of a challenge
• Upkeep and application of WMS and Manual Process systems
• Accurate control and processing of Customer Orders
• Effective documentation control of picking list, goods in and goods out receipts
• Effectively update the outbound process and communicate anomalies and load confirmations
• Assist in managing stock takes daily / weekly/ monthly reporting
• Adherence to customer stock control procedures
• Prepare effective reporting documents for Management
• Basic numeracy and literacy skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• Working individually and as part of a Team
• Experience working with Microsoft Office
• Minimum of 3 years experience working in Warehouse administration
• Experience of using SnapFulfil WMS
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.