Warehouse ManagerLeeds, £25,000 - £35,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 have a new role for a Warehouse Manager to support a client with their growth. The client is a market leader and well established within their field of the import and export of high end materials.
Established for over 40 years, this is an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Manager to join the team. Within the current climate this business is going from strength to strength with the requested support of multi-billion pound companies.
• Team Manager for around 20 Operatives
• Relationship management with client and suppliers
• Overseeing the stock in and out
• Managing the pallets
• Ensuring all orders correct and to a high standard
• Hitting KPI’s
• Reporting to Operations
Requirement of the role:
• To apply for this role you must have a proven track record of EDI or ASN
• Ability manage a team, support and grow
• High attention to details
• Experience of working with pallets
Hours of work: 8am-5pm
Please send your application ASAP. Candidates will be contacted if successful.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.