Warehouse Operative / FLT Forklift Truck DriverNorth Duffield, £17,500 Permanent
Salary increases are looked at every 6 months, and paid on performance and training skills.
Our client, who is based in the Selby area, is a growing business with a fast-paced Warehouse. They are looking for a permanent Warehouse Operative to join the busy team.
Receiving and despatching orders, stock movements and replenishment, general warehouse duties
You will be responsible for the following:
• Picking and packing of orders.
• Processing orders on courier system, generating dispatch labels.
• Receiving and dispatching stock.
• Stock movement and replenishment using FLT/Counterbalance Forklift Truck.
• Stock counts and investigating discrepancies found.
• General warehouse duties.
• GCSE or equivalent in maths and English.
• Knowledge and understanding of IT systems (including office, word & excel).
• FLT/Counterbalance licence.
• Experience of working in a busy warehouse environment.
• Health and Safety qualification or training.
• Sage 200 experience.
• Attention to detail.
• Flexibility in working hours.
• Good timekeeping.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to work using own initiative.
• Capable of working under pressure.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.