Warehouse OperativeNorth Duffield, £17,500 Permanent
Our client, who is based in the Selby area, is a growing business with a fast-paced Warehouse. They are looking for a permanent Warehouse Operative / Assistant to join their busy team.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Receiving and dispatching orders, stock movements and replenishment, general warehouse duties.
• Picking and packing of orders.
• Processing orders on courier system, generating dispatch labels.
• Receiving and dispatching stock.
• Stock movement and replenishment using FLT/Counterbalance truck.
• Stock counts and investigating discrepancies found.
• General warehouse duties.
• GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English.
• Knowledge and understanding of IT systems (including MS Office, Word & Excel).
• FLT/Counterbalance licence.
• Experience of working in a busy warehouse environment.
• Health and Safety qualification or training.
• Sage 200 experience.
• Attention to detail.
• Flexibility in working hours.
• Good timekeeping.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to work using own initiative.
• Capable of working under pressure.
Salary increases are looked at every 6 months and paid on performance/training skills.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.