Warehouse OperativeCleckheaton, £18,000 Permanent
£18,000+ depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
The ideal Warehouse Operative candidate will have experience of working previously in warehouse and distribution and understand the need to work quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining high standards of quality at all times. Candidate must have full UK driving licence and show a good level of computer literacy as the role requires daily data input to facilitate the various programs and despatch procedures we undertake.
A Forklift Truck / FLT Driver licence would be an advantage, be in date and refreshed withing the last 3 years.
You must have longevity in roles and have been with the same company for a minimum of 4 years.
This is an ideal opportunity to join an expanding company with products and service still in demand despite the recent pandemic.
• Follow all warehouse processes and procedures – receiving, returns, storage, picking, packing, shipping, stock counts, etc
• Maintain an organised, clean and safe workplace
• Participate in the investigation and resolution of inventory discrepancies
• Ensuring quality control checks, delivery deadlines and environmental objectives are met at all times
• Keeping stock control systems up to date
• Responsibility for despatching goods and also for receiving goods inwards.
• Label all new incoming or transferred merchandise
• Follow all safety guidelines and policies of the warehouse and Company
• Receive and verify accuracy of incoming shipments
• Prepares merchandise for shipment, as required.
• Maintain accurate inventory records through the use of a computerized inventory system.
• Delivery and collection duties as and when required.
As a small company, the position demands a great deal of flexibility where you may be asked to help out in other areas of the business as and when required.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.