Web DeveloperCastleford, £25,000 - £30,000 Permanent
Our client is a rapidly growing, dynamic business, with innovative ideas and products to bring to the market. As such, they require another web developer to join their team and take ownership of one of their websites, which is an eCommerce site.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing brand. It would suit an experienced developer who is willing to take ownership of building and maintaining a range of development projects within the business.
- Develop and maintain a wide range or sites for eCommerce and Lead generation.
- Work closely with the in-house development team to get new sites to market.
- Take ownership of numerous projects to help drive the business forward.
- A minimum of 2 years commercial experience working with eCommerce.
- Strong experience working on the WordPress system and an understanding of WordPress hooks, functions and structure.
- A high level of understanding of eCommerce/WooCommerce.
- A high level of understanding of PHP & MYSQL.
- A high level of understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Ability to self-manage and organise.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Dedicated to finishing the job to a high standard.
- You will be given the best tools and software for the job including a high-quality laptop.
- Convenient town-centre location with free onsite parking.