Private Client SolicitorBarnsley, £30,000 - £40,000 Permanent
£30k-£40k (Depending on experience)
Our client is looking for a qualified Private Client Solicitor to join their hardworking firm. Formed in 2010, this solicitor firm has opened offices in both Wakefield and Barnsley and have been very successful in helping clients.
The successful Private Client Solicitor candidate must be competent in;
• Tax planning
• Estate Administration
• Lasting powers of attorney
• Registration of enduring powers of attorney
• Applications to the court of protection
• Assisting and advising attorneys and court of protection appointed deputies
• Creation and administration of trusts
• The candidate is required to generate their own work to start the department (some leads may be given from other departments)
• Fully qualified Solicitor
• Capable of handling their own case loads
• Experience with Wills & Probate
• Confident in sourcing their own workload
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.15pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.