Wills & Probate SolicitorNorth Yorkshire, £0 Permanent
Salary depending upon experience.
Recruiting for an established solicitors firm based in the North Yorkshire area who are looking for a Private Client Solicitor / Wills & Probate Solicitor to join their team.
Wills & Probate Solicitor main responsibilities:
Under direction of the appropriate supervisor:
• Conduct of own caseload within the Goole Branch.
• Attendance on clients and others in order to take statements obtain information, make appointments.
• Instruction of experts and/or Counsel as appropriate.
• To ensure monies are obtained from the private clients on account by interim and final billing.
• To draft legal documents as appropriate.
• To arrange for filing of documents, service of documents and enforcement as appropriate.
• To authorise payment to third parties.
• To engage in learning and development activity that ensures Continuing Competence, (as required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority).
• To abide by all professional rules of conduct.
• To keep up to date with all relevant law and procedure.
• To attend departmental meetings as required.
• To undertake such other duties as and when required by the Directorship.
• To encourage and promote the image and ethos of the firm in the area.
• To contribute towards training both in respect of staff and own self-development.
• To be familiar with and comply with the requirements of the firm’s office manual and quality standards.
• Compliance with the office manual and departmental procedures.
• Accuracy of work as delegated to others.
• Promotion of the Directorship.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.