Wills, Trusts & Probate SolicitorBarnsley, £0 Permanent
Our client is a well-established successful law firm with this role being based in their Barnsley office. They are currently looking to recruit a Qualified Wills, Probate & Trusts Solicitor due to expansion and an increase workload. They are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced candidate who can hit the ground running, because of this they a requesting at least 5 years PQE in Probate, Wills, and Trusts.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
The Wills, Trusts & Probate Solicitor role:
• Provide essential legal and compliance support to internal staff members and external clients.
• Building and maintaining client relationships
• Legal Research
• Proof reading documents
• Drawing up and drafting Wills, Trust and Lasting Power of attorney documents, and other legal documents for clients
• Day-to-day diary and deadline management
• Handling legal and non-legal queries from clients or consultants via telephone and email.
• An exceptional understanding of Wills, Probate and Trusts Law
• Over 5 years PQE in managing Wills, Probate and Trusts caseloads as a fee earner.
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational, multitasking and time management skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.