Workshop Fitter / Maintenance Engineer (Shift Work)Kellington, £10.00 per hour Permanent
£10 per hour + Overtime.
Shift pattern – weekly rotating shifts 6 days/week, 5 days the next. Days & nights required.
We are currently seeking an experienced Multi-skilled Workshop Fitter / Maintenance Engineer to play a key role within our clients Workshop team. Your task is to enable them to deliver customer expectations ensuring machines perform to their optimum level with the least amount of downtime.
Key duties and responsibilities are:
• To install, service and repair food factory machinery and equipment. You could work on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and computerised systems to guard against production delays or shut-down of systems.
• Attend breakdowns promptly and make repairs to a high standard.
• Complete regular machine maintenance programmes to reduce line downtime.
• There is an opportunity to take responsibility for the shift.
• Attend training courses and pass on information to others.
• Adhere to company food hygiene standards, at all times.
• Implement and maintain company health & safety procedures and policies.
• Update service records and all necessary paperwork relating to the site.
• Be reactive and punctual at all times.
• Promote good working relationships as an integral part of the team and carry out any additional tasks as required.
Key Skills & Experience:
• Engineering experience, food business experience is preferable but not essential
• CITB/NVQ engineering qualification is preferable but not essential
• Full UK driving license is essential.
• Own tools required.
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this Multi-skilled Workshop Fitter / Maintenance Engineer role, please speak to Amy at Pyramid8.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.