Workshop ManagerElland, £40,000 Permanent
Salary up to £40,000
Pyramid8 are working with a leading manufacturing\service company in West Yorkshire that are looking to recruit a Workshop Manager to strengthen their management team.
This is a fantastic opportunity, and offers longevity within a varied role.
The business has recently secured multiple business opportunities which sees the business growing in staff and turnover.
• Daily tasking, productivity and efficiency of the workshop staff
• Manage the workshops finance and operational function
• Management of work within the workshop and paint shop
• Working closely with other departmental managers with regular meetings
• Monitoring, managing and progressing tasks within the workshop
• Adhering to health and safety
• Apprenticeship development
To apply for this role you need to have the following;
• Minimum of 5 years in a Workshop Manager / Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager role
• Experience of working within a manufacturing environment as well as service
• Employee relations experience
• Financial and operational experience
• Have experience of working within a paint shop/workshop
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.