3rd Sector Project ManagerSouth Yorkshire, £27,000 - £37,000 Permanent
Our client is a leading digital and social inclusion charity. They look to help individuals in a world where everyone can benefit from digital. Through Online Centres Network of hyperlocal partners, they support people and communities to overcome some of the most pressing social challenges they are facing through digital.
This is an opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic social change charity, working at scale across the UK and internationally.
Your role will involve planning and collaborating with colleagues from a range of teams and disciplines. Supporting and helping and encouraging to make a difference. You will be very well organised, passionate about seeing a significant positive impact on people’s lives.
You will support the COO to:
• Overview plans, resources, risks and interdependencies across all of programmes, projects, and specialist services.
• Liaise with colleagues in the UK and Australia, taking a whole organisation/Group view of the critical path so that key deliverables and interdependencies are understood, managed, prioritised, and resourced.
• Manage strategic risks.
• Contribute to bids for new projects with a specific focus on the delivery model and the costing and pricing, in conjunction with Directors, Heads, and the Bids Manager.
• Ensure the work of the organisation is completed to a consistently high standard, within budget and that requirements are met on time.
• Champion the innovative use of the right digital tools across the organisation to drive business efficiencies.
• Lead internal communications, including agendas for SMT, Leadership and Team Meetings, external speakers, Lunch & Learns, Slack, et al.
You will have experience of:
• Managing and delivering successful and complex programmes and projects operationally and strategically.
• Successful application of programme and change management techniques.
• Use of methods and/or tools to deliver complex and innovative projects.
• Managing delivery of projects using Agile techniques is desirable.
• Resource management and planning.
• Risk and/or issues management.
• Involvement with delivering or coordinating internal communications.
With the following education, knowledge and skills:
• Excellent management and delegation skills.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills to build effective working relationships with internal colleagues.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills enabling engagement at all levels.
• Clear willingness to intervene or assist in the activities of the team where circumstances demand.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.