Bid WriterSouth East, £350.00 - £500.00 per day Contract
Interim contract up to 6 months.
Location South East UK.
£350 - £500 per day depending on experience.
A leading NHS organisation based in the South West is currently seeking to appoint an experienced Bid Writer / Tender Writer for an interim contract.
The Bid Writer will to lead on the submission of high quality professional bids for key tender opportunities.
Ideally you will have experience in working on large scale bids and dealing with large amounts of information and concepts. A background in Health and Social Care, particularly Mental Health, would be beneficial.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Managing complex stakeholder groups (including clinical stakeholders) and balancing multiple and sometimes competing priorities;
• Delivering a comprehensive, value for money bid in line with the given procurement framework;
• Developing, managing and compiling bids in response to major tenders for the provision of services;
• Leading complex and innovative bids across multiple organisational boundaries.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree level education of equivalent experience, knowledge and skills;
• Thorough understanding of the competitive tender process and requirements;
• Record of success in leading, developing and winning bids against commercial tenders.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.