Business Manager / Care ManagerWakefield, £20,000 - £25,000 Permanent
Our client is looking for a Business Manager / Care Manager to work in the Wakefield area. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to expand their career in the domiciliary care sector.
• Working in the domiciliary / care home care sector – branches in Pontefract, Kirklees and Wakefield. Mainly working out of Wakefield.
• Managing budgets from the local authority regarding patient hours
• Overseeing the office staff
• Working in community – attending sales events to push the business
• Overall pushing growth of the branch (bonus available)
• Must be open to hands on work to cover any shifts when needed
• Ensuring staffs training is up to date
• Overseeing carers are doing the work expected / dealing with any enquires office staff are not able to deal with
• Around 30-35 care workers
• Will be expected to help with recruitment for the business
• Opportunity for growth within the business
• Looking to start ASAP
• Care management experience / Health and Social Care degree, or NVQ level 4
• Must be able to drive / have access to own vehicle
• Have up to date DBS
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.