Care Home ManagerWolverhampton, £50,000 - £55,000 Permanent
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Care Home Manager to oversee their specialist nursing and dementia care home in Wolverhampton.
To do this Care Home Manager role you must have:
• A strong working knowledge and excellent track record of regulatory standards of CQC and KLOE with commitment to delivering high quality care.
• Previous managerial experience with a specialist nursing home.
• Fantastic organisational and management skills with the ability to drive and support your staff team.
• An NVQ Level 5 in Management & Leadership or equivalent.
• The ability to facilitate and develop effective staff teams.
• A flexible and strong ‘Can Do’ attitude.
If you feel you have the knowledge and experience for this role, please apply now or contact Danielle at Pyramid8.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.