Clinical SpecialistWetherby, £0 Permanent
Salary Band 6 - Competitive dependant on experience + Benefits
Our client is a growing organisation who operate in the Medical Devices sector. They are a market leader in the development and manufacture of medical devices in a specialist field and the company is especially proud of its excellent reputation for product quality and service.
As a Clinical Specialist for Marketing, you will be either a Qualified Speech and Language Therapist or a Qualified RGN to Band 6 who has experience in Head and Neck Cancer. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to use your skills and have an interest in this therapy area this role will give you the opportunity to work with a market leader in Clinical Devices.
The role is to support the Marketing and Sales functions by facilitating added value educational and advisory training and workshops, whilst providing clinically credible marketing material and strategies.
Working as either a Specialist Head and Neck RGN Registered General Nurse with current and active PIN; or HPC registered Speech and Language Therapist (member of RCSLT essential, member of H&N CEN preferred).
• Proven track record in Head & Neck disorders.
• Significant clinical and operational experience of the NHS.
• Demonstrable level of commercial acumen.
• Effective organisational and time management skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Highly ethical, credible and professional.
• Have a creative and intuitive approach.
• Strong people skills.
• Excellent IT skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work as a member of the Marketing team to provide clinically accurate marketing and promotional materials.
• Assist in the development of on-going training plans.
• Provide R&D clinical research and support.
• Deliver appropriate support and training, both internally and externally.
• Engage with and recruit new KOLs within your area of expertise.
• Recommend participants who might benefit from our training workshops.
• Assist in the recruitment of clinical centres to participate in clinical evaluations.
• To maintain an excellent clinical and research ability.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.