Coach / Trainer / Tutor / Digital Trainer / Digital CoachBelfast, £23,000 - £27,000 Permanent
Full / Part Time - £23,000 - £27,000 per annum (pro rata) (£27K - Team Leader role)
Start - Mid September 2019.
Our client is a charity who is working with a Major Global Technology Partner to deliver a digital learning space in a high street location in Portsmouth where everyone can come to get face-to-face digital skills coaching. To support this project, we are recruiting Coaches to deliver this digital skills learning.
All Coaches will deliver 1:1 digital mentoring sessions and act as Front of House Coordinator on a shared basis to welcome customers to the digital learning centre and ensure operations run smoothly. Coaches will deliver our partner’s approved training content to groups of customers at set times of the day.
The learning space opening hours will vary on different days and the scheduling of sessions operates around a four week rolling rota. Your day-to-day working hours will reflect this. The learning space is open Monday to Sunday and will include bank holidays (paid at your normal pay rate), evenings and weekends. You will be expected to work any day Monday to Sunday or a Bank Holiday as part of the rota.
The Centre will offer free digital skills training in one of the High Street locations, helping small business owners, job-seekers and individuals achieve more online.
Whether it’s helping an octogenarian send her first email; supporting a young person build and develop a digital CV, or even train a group of-like minded individuals. No two days are the same at the digital learning centre.
A passion for delivering outstanding customer experience is a must. Deep customer empathy, patience and a proactive approach are key, along with working closely with and supporting your fellow coaches. You’ll put the customer at the heart of every decision made, and strive to create a welcoming, inclusive and friendly learning space that delivers an outstanding customer experience on each and every visit.
You’ll recognise the importance of and value engaging with the local community, ensuring that as many different groups within the community participate in Digital Learning Centre activities whether in the High Street space or through local outreach.
Coach / Trainer / Tutor / Digital Trainer / Digital Coach - Roles and Responsibilities:
Experience in a Mentoring/Coaching or Retail experience (desirable).
• With your fellow coaches, welcome customers and create an impactful learning experience for them improving their digital skills, confidence and capability
• Deliver tailored training to customers according to the digital learning centre course content
• Answer questions on topics such as social media, digital advertising and search optimisation engines
• Participate in outreach activities when scheduled ensuring the local community are engaged with the Digital Learning Centre activities
• Ensure store is always clean and tidy and flag any repair requests / maintenance
• Proactively seek out ways to engage with the local community and promote the digital learning centre by helping to create partnerships e.g. sharing on social media
Knowledge & Skills:
• Proactivity: Excellent problem solving skills with a solution focussed approach (essential)
• Empathy: A willingness to listen and understand, both with customers and fellow coaches (essential)
• Resilience: Able to work under pressure, and manage multiple projects on the go (essential)
• Digital knowledge: Excellent knowledge of digital marketing, technologies and trends.
• A confident and experienced user of digital, skilled at troubleshooting and getting under the skin of problems (essential)
• Digital understanding: Demonstrate an understanding of the power of digital to change people’s lives (essential)
• Communication: A confident communicator with excellent people/interpersonal skills (essential)
• Organisational and time management skills (essential)
• Presentation skills: the ability to deliver training to multiple individuals once content training has been provided (essential)
• Ability to travel within the local area as needed (essential)
Working hours: to be agreed.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.