Commissioning ManagerCarlisle, £300.00 - £440.00 per day Contract
Up to £440 per day.
Our client are looking for an NHS experienced Commissioning Manager who will lead and be responsible for managing a portfolio of contracts including a contract with a Foundation Trust with the view to manage the improvement of outcomes for patients/clients.
The role will have specific responsibility for maintaining customer relationships with a number of key customers with regard to provider management, and deputising for the Senior Manager for Provider Management.
The role will include ensuring that key policy and service areas are addressed and will include all service domains.
Commissioning Managers will lead the following functions in relation to planning and service reform:
• Delivering and monitoring CCG delivery plans
• Agreeing investment and recovery plans with CCGs
• Managing services to ensure delivery of national and local targets
• Capacity planning and demand management
• Ensuring delivery of QIPP schemes including performance management
• Support service reviews across a number of domains
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.