Deputy Manager - Children's Residential HomeBradford, £30,000 - £35,000 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a provider of children’s residential care and education for a Deputy Manager for one of their new homes opening in Bradford.
In this role you will;
• Take a lead in the home in the absence of the Registered Manager
• To assist the Registered Manager to promote high quality care throughout the home
• Be directly involved in review and planning meetings
• Assist the Registered Manager in administrative tasks
• Contribute to the continued development of the organisation
• Ensure all children in the home receive personalised and high-quality care continually
To be successful in this role you will;
• Have experience working within a children’s residential setting
• Hold a Level 3 in Health and Social Care in Children and Young People (or equivalent)
• Have the ability to produce a written report
• Hold a full driving licence
• Be able to work flexible hours
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role, please apply today! If you would like to discuss the role in more detail call Danielle at Pyramid8.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.