Divisional Director / Commercial DirectorLondon, £88,000 - £95,000 Permanent
Our client has an exciting opportunity for the position of Divisional Director / Commercial Director within the team.
You will be responsible for leading on the International Platforms Division which includes but is not limited to strategy, business development, governance, finance projections and overall reporting for their division.
This post will be a key senior role and the main purposes of the role will be:
• Strategy: Lead on the strategy and business plan for the international platforms Divisions. Together with the other Divisional Director develop the overarching the annual strategy and longer term business plan
• Business development: Lead on any business development opportunities within own division. Contribute to additional new business opportunities, through exploring possible projects aligned to strategy both domestically and internationally.
• Project Management: Oversee and lead all the projects that fall within the International Platforms. These include existing projects and those in the pipeline. Principally in the Middle East and Asia.
• Partnership working: To further develop and sustain at all levels, partnership working with colleagues and external organisations including, but not limited to, government ministers, chief executives of healthcare organisations both domestically and internationally, UK ambassadors and their commercial attaches, joint venture and business partners, Trust Executive Directors, DMs, senior clinicians and other relevant staff.
• International Trade Visits: To lead on international trade visits
• Board Reporting and Governance: Be responsible for the development of materials and updates for Commercial board including financial, strategy, governance and ongoing activity in own division
You will have a strong background in healthcare including strategy and healthcare consultancy, ideally within a commercial environment. A thorough understanding of the NHS and international healthcare market or clinical experience would be desirable.
The post holder will have excellent strategic thinking skills, leadership and people management skills and significant experience of successfully delivering on a major change initiative or healthcare project.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.