GP Practices / Practice ManagerManchester, £33,000 - £45,000 Permanent
GP Practices Manager / Practice Manager/ Operational Manager GP / GP Practice Manager
(The role may also be considered on an Interim Basis)
Our client works to look at way to improve transformation of health and care services in the Greater Manchester area. They are focused on realising the potential of the population to lead happier, healthier lives; and our mission is to drive collaboration on a neighbourhood footprint, putting primary care at the heart of the transformed system of health and care.
They are looking to recruit an experienced and talented Practice Manager to run a group of GP practices in the area. The Practices Manager will work within a dynamic, forward-thinking, multi-disciplinary team to deliver outstanding care to our registered population.
You will have responsibility for the operational management or the Primary Care Services delivered to patients registered with their GP Practices including some community based services. You will provide leadership, training and development to deliver outstanding care. Your role will involve ensuring systems and processes are adhered to and look at ways to continuously improve the GP Practices in which we work.
• Experience of the delivery of health care systems and processes at scale, ideally in a GP Practice
• Significant management experience in Primary Healthcare
Able to evidence your experience of the delivery of high standards in customer care (e.g. CQC report demonstrating improvements made to sites/services).
• Successful achievements of quality standards, such as CQC good or outstanding rating.
• Demonstrate best practice in staff management, with evidence of achievement (Investors in People, staff surveys, inspection outcomes).
• Experience of successfully resolving HR issues, including; performance management, appraisal, job redesign, grievance and disciplinary processes, directly and through others.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.