Maternity Services - Pathway Review OfficerHome based, £35,000 Contract
Home based, Monday to Friday.
Payscale Band 7 (circa £35,000).
Pyramid8 are delighted to be working with an NHS Commissioning Group to appoint a Maternity Pathway Review Officer. This role is a 3-month contract, it will be home-based, and the area of review shall be Greater Manchester. The pay scale for this role is at a Grade 7.
About the role:
This role is to engage and understand the current maternity services and practices provided within the geographical area and to identify area of improvement, insights, and next steps. This is a pivotal and essential role to the development and enhancement on the maternity service provided in this geographical area.
• Essentially you shall be identifying, mapping out and understanding the current Maternity Pathways in place
• Identifying must-do’s, any gaps in service, insights and next steps across the current Maternity Pathway
• Liaising with other organisations, 3rd Party agencies and internal teams to collate further evidence and information and to collaborate them across the review
• Establishing and understanding National requirements and how their current purpose is being served and how this can be improved upon
• Benchmarking, highlighting improvements and areas for development within the maternity departments
• Collate and understand evidence and information which you will be presenting as a report format at the end of the 3-month placement
• You must have experience within a consultative/Officer role within Maternity Services/NHS and collated and presented evidence for similar reviews
• Excellent attention to detail and data integrity
• Significant experience is collaborating with 3rd party organization, agencies, and internal stakeholder at a local and national level
• Excellent communication for this role is essential
This role will ideally suit a candidate that has worked within a maternity sector/field and who possesses excellent due-diligence and tenacity skills as well as being a person who can really effectively communicate and be concise and conscientious with their evidence gathering for their report. A confident person who will thrive within a role whereby you are in a stand-alone position to really make significant and positive changes and suggestions to the current maternity service pathway in this region. As this is a homebased role you will be required to have excellent organisational and time keeping skills and to manage your own diary as the role can also include travel to certain maternity units.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.