Performance AnalystsHome Counties, £31,000 - £41,000 Permanent
Our NHS Client is recruiting for a Senior Performance Analyst and Performance Analysts.
The Senior / Performance Analyst supports the provision of a range of Business Intelligence services for NHS CCG to drive performance improvement and help achieve strategic goals.
Working collaboratively, the post holder supports the Head of Performance and Delivery to deliver all BI activities and ensure relevant, timely and accurate management information is developed and provided to the CCG.
Provide expert senior analytical support, including undertaking highly complex performance analysis, to the CCG and its managers.
• Provide a full range of BI services including data processing, risk stratification, scenario modelling, benchmarking and geographical mapping.
• Ensure the provision of relevant, timely and accurate management information for the CCG and its Locality Groups.
• Lead on all internal reporting and responsibility for statutory information and other external reports.
• Provide information and analysis to support the annual planning process, acute commissioning, performance and contract management.
• Support Service Level Agreement monitoring and contract analysis.
• Advise managers on the interpretation of information produced by other organisations nationally (e.g. DH) and locally (e.g. NHS Trusts).
• Provide ad hoc analysis as required, including investigating issues highlighted via routine monitoring.
• Provide information management support to internal or external audits, following up recommendations
• Support regular benchmarking analysis and provide analytical insight for the CCG.
• Support the delivery of CCG, Locality and practice level activity and finance reports.
• Support the provision of the CCG’s internal performance dashboards and reports.
• Work collaboratively with Commissioning Support Unit to ensure the provision of validated and quality assured data.
You will have the following skills
• Significant experience as a performance analyst in the NHS or public sector.
• Advanced MS Excel skills including spreadsheet design and development.
• Significant experience with a wide variety of databases and query tools / languages e.g. Business Objects (or similar) and knowledge of SQL.
• Ability to prepare and produce concise yet insightful written reports and communications for dissemination to senior stakeholders and a broad range of stakeholders as required.
• Experience of creating and giving presentations to a varied group of internal and external stakeholders.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.