Programme ManagerLeeds, £350.00 - £450.00 per day Contract
6 months contract. Up to £450 per day.
Our NHS Client requires a programme manager who will work flexibly within the Transformation PMO resource pool of programme and project staff. They will be responsible for managing key elements of change as part of the overall vision for the city. Whilst an initial assignment might be to manage a specific programme, as the programmes within the portfolio develop, the skills required across the portfolio may need to flex.
The Programme Manager will lead programme(s) of related projects or work streams (likely to be complex in nature) to deliver significant business change.
Improving System Flow Programme:
The desired outcome of the Improving System Flow programme is for citizens of Leeds to be able to rapidly access health and social care services, to manage a step-change in their needs, and be supported through their transfer out of those services.
The Transformation Programme requires a Programme Manager to manage the Improving System Flow Programme and potentially another project, working flexibly within the Transformation PMO resource pool of programme and project staff.
• Be responsible for the strategic and operational management of the programme, maintaining a strategic overview of its projects and providing the framework and direction for implementing business initiatives or large-scale change.
• Compile the business plans and develop the strategy for the programme.
• Manage programme implementation in accordance with agreed objectives, targets, plans and budget ensuring that the deliverables and benefits are achieved
The programme is comprised of the following projects:
• Urgent Care
• Mental Health Crisis and Urgent Care
• Front of House including Leeds Older Persons’ Assessment Service
• Hospital to Home
• Discharge to Assess
• Aspects of the West Yorkshire Urgent and Emergency Care Vanguard
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.