Project Manager - GPBristol, £35,000 - £40,000 Contract
Covering Bristol and South West.
2 year fixed term contract.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Project Manager based in the Bristol area to help deliver and help improve access to general practice whilst stimulating innovative ways of providing primary care services.
Our client’s purpose is to support the GP practices by providing collaborative, innovative and sustainable general practice to patients registered with GP practices, together with establishing workable partnerships with the intention of delivering best possible outcomes for general practice with CCGs, NHSE, Hospital trusts and local authorities. The intention is to invest in general practice and to focus predominantly in the sustainability of general practice rather than profit.
• A strong independent Project Manager who has evidence of delivering successful projects over multiple sites.
• You will come from an NHS or Healthcare background and ideally have worked with GP Services.
• You will be confident to work independently and be able to present information to GP’s and organise workshops and events.
• Ensuring the Project delivers to budgets.
• Working with the GP, Providers and Practice Teams to ensure the Project is implemented.
• Strong communicator who can evidence working with stakeholders and who can work independently with the support of the organisation to deliver objectives.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with Project Management experience in the NHS or Healthcare who is looking to come in and make a difference to deliver results and make a difference to Healthcare organisations and the patients they support.
PRINCE2 is beneficial but not essential, however a strong understanding of Project Management methodologies is required.
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and can hold interviews immediately.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.