Quality and Governance AdministratorDoncaster, £23,023 Contract
Maternity cover Until end February 2020 - Immediate start!
Hours negotiable – up to 37.5 hours per week, minimum 22.5 hours (must cover Mon-Wed)
£23,023 per annum (pro rata)
Our client is an organisation made up of a Primary Care Practitioners who work with the NHS to assist in improving access to healthcare services.
The Quality and Governance Administrator / Quality Administrator post-holder will work within the Corporate Team, in a role which will involve liaison with the Clinical Services Manager to assist in managing, reviewing and developing the quality and improvement areas of service provision.
• Manage complaints and incidents in line with company policy
• Investigate and disseminate learning from complaints / incidents to drive continuous improvement within their services
• Work closely with both service users and members of staff to share learning and demonstrate quality assurance
• To lead on the facilitation of the clinical governance process within the organisation
• Organise and administrate the Quality and Risk Committee and the Quality and Risk Review meeting. Including; ensuring a quorate representation, developing agendas, monitor and maintain the action log and produce timely minutes
• To act as a conduit between Quality and Performance operations to ensure organisational objectives are met
• To represent the company with internal and external stakeholders, to communicate and develop relationships in accordance with the company’s ethos and values
• To establish and maintain a schedule of regular meetings with the key internal colleagues, to provide an opportunity to share relevant risk and quality/performance information across the organisation
• Experience of working in a quality and compliance environment
• Experience of carrying out/supporting clinical audit
• Experience of writing policies and procedures
• Understanding of the principles of risk management
• Experience of working across multiple services
• Information Governance – understanding and awareness
• Experience of setting up internal reporting systems such as information trackers, performance reports etc.
• Analysis and report writing skills
• Experience of working with IT systems
• Clear communicator with excellent writing, report writing and presentation skills
• Demonstrated capability to plan over short, medium and long-term timeframes and adjust plans and resource requirements accordingly
• Skills for nurturing key relationships and maintaining networks
• Attention to detail combined with the ability to extract key messages from complex analysis
• Competent in Microsoft Office
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.