Registered Manager - Children’s Care HomeNorth West, £30,000 - £36,000 Permanent
£30,000 - £36,000 + Bonus scheme
Location: North West
Our client is looking for a committed individual who is a highly motivated, skilled and experienced Registered Manager to manage a small occupancy home for children with Learning Disabilities and EBD.
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to work for a well-established company whose ethos is based around the progress of the children, they care for? They offer excellent training / investment and development opportunities for an individual who really wants to make a difference.
We are looking for an individual who is a leader, and is passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people. Also, a manager who genuinely believes in developing themselves and empowering their staff team to achieve their full potential.
Duties will include:
• Managing individual and team performance
• Ensuring all expenditure is monitored, controlled and accounted for
• Planning, reviewing and designing care plans
• Administration and conformity to statutory requirements
• Staff development
• Managing rotas
• Supervision and appraisals
• Maintaining the homes to the highest standards
• Supporting staff through Diploma 3 level qualifications and in-house training
• You will need extensive knowledge of residential social work with children and young people.
• NVQ level 4/5, RMA (or recognised equivalent), or be willing to undertake the Level 5 Management qualification
• A good knowledge of child development issues, extensive knowledge of all current legislation that is needed to operate a Good/Excellent home and service.
• You will need excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and the ability to work to the highest standards under extreme pressures.
• Candidates will ideally have experience in conducting training.
You will benefit from excellent support networks, robust training and induction, continual professional development.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.