Registered Manager OFSTED Children and Young PeopleCastleford, £35,000 - £45,000 Permanent
£35k - £45k + Bonus
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an established provider of children’s residential care for one of their homes in Castleford.
The Registered Manager role will be to work with the organisation in the running of the home to provide a safe and quality care environment.
The Registered Manager role;
• To manage the day to day running of the children’s home and ensure that it meets the expectations and standards as set out in its Statement of Purpose
• To safeguard and promote the welfare of children and ensure that the home remains fully compliant with all legislation that set out in the Children’s Homes Regulations 2015 (CHR) including the Quality Standards
• To maintain a competent, motivated and confident staff team and to offer leadership, managerial direction, guidance and support to staff at all levels
• To ensure that the companies policies and procedures are adhered to and that resources are managed effectively
• To be the responsible person in managing child protection concerns and complaints
• To liaise with Local Authorities, School, Health and other professionals to achieve best outcomes for young people
• To actively promote the home’s equal opportunity and anti-discriminatory practice policies
• The candidate;
• Must have management experience working within a children residential home
• Must have Level 5 Diploma in Children and Young People or equivalent
• Have experience of carrying out administrative duties such as filing, recording, rota preparation and report writing for Children’s Homes
• Must have experience of carrying out supervision, probation reviews, appraisal hearing and supporting inductions
• A willingness to apply to Ofsted for Registered Manager’s status and undergo an interview for registration
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role, please apply today! If you would like to discuss the role in more detail call Danielle at Pyramid8.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.