Registered ManagerBradford, £31,000 - £33,000 Permanent
Salary £31,000 - £33,000 + Bonus
Our client is looking for a Registered Manager to join them.
Purpose of role:
To provide high quality homecare services that support customers so they can enjoy the best quality of life.
Efficiently manage the day to day running of the business. Allocate resources and monitor performance to deliver high quality, safe and effective homecare to customers within budget.
Manage all aspects of the staff team. Provide strong leadership so staff are clear about their respective duties and responsibilities and have the support they need to carry out their roles safely.
You will also be responsible for the growth and the development of the business and represent the service in a positive manner.
• Manage the safety and quality of the business
• Be responsible for the safe delivery of the service in line with legislative requirements and company policy and procedures
• Undertake training and development to keep up to date with the law, best practice and changes in company policy. Apply this knowledge to day to day management and delivery of care
• Maintain full and accurate records and reporting systems in accordance with legal requirements and to ensure the effective running of the business
• Provide a good service to customers
• Promote the rights of each customer and keep their wishes at the centre of their care and support
• Prior to each service commencing make sure a full assessment of each customer’s needs and associated risks is carried out. Identify what the customer would like to achieve from their care and support
• Keep all information about customers, their representatives and their families secure and confidential except where policy requires you to share to protect the interests of our customers
• Lead and manage staff
• Manage the effective recruitment, induction and training of the office team (e.g. coordinator (s), supervisor (s), and support staff) and care assistants. Identify ongoing training needs and make sure staff are up to date with current best practice
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.