Registered Multi-site Manager - Supported LivingPreston, £30,000 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a well-established, reputable, national organisation who offers support to adults with learning disabilities.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of this national provider for a Registered Multi-Site Manager for a cluster of services based in the Preston area.
In your role as Registered Multisite Manager you will;
• Be responsible for the high standard of care delivered to service users
• Be responsible for the day to day running of the services
• Recruit new staff and develop existing staff
• Ensure a safe environment to the service users
• To develop and maintain support plans
The ideal person will have;
• Experience working with adults with Learning disabilities
• Previous management experience in a similar setting
• A Diploma Level 5, or able to achieve this within 12 months
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role, please apply today! If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, call Danielle at Pyramid8.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.