Residential Support Worker - Children’s ResidentialChorley, £20,000 - £25,000 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a provider of children’s residential care and education for a Shift Leader / Residential Support Worker for one of their homes in Chorley.
In this Shift Leader / Residential Support Worker role you will;
• Lead and support the existing team
• Deliver personalised support to the children in the home
• Ensure OFSTED compliance
• Implement the company’s policies and procedures
• Maintain accurate records for the home
• Ensure all children in the home receive personalised and high-quality care continually
To be successful in this role you will;
• Ideally have experience working within a children’s residential setting
• Ideally Hold a Level 3 in Health and Social Care in Children and Young People (or equivalent)
• Hold a full driving licence
• Be able to work flexible hours
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role, please apply today! If you would like to discuss the role in more detail call Danielle at PYRAMID8.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.