Service LeadStoke on Trent, £30,000 Permanent
Our client is a leading provider of support services for people with learning disabilities and additional health and social care needs.
We are currently recruiting for a Service Lead / Service Manager to oversee a number of services for Adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, autism and complex needs
You will lead the team providing operational and strategic direction making sure everything runs smoothly and cost-effectively. Together, you’ll ensure the individuals you support have the opportunity to develop a varied and fulfilling lifestyle – and the chance to define their own goals and decide their own future.
From ensuring the highest standards of support, to managing budgets, and developing your team, it’s a varied role in an organisation that’s leading the way in supporting those with learning disabilities.
Service Lead / Service Manager - Key Responsibilities:
• The post holder will need to promote an enabling environment, ensuring high standards of professional practice, whilst achieving compliance with external regulatory standards.
• You will provide specific management, support, advice and motivation to staff teams to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals.
• In this role you will be required to be highly flexible and participate in the 24 hour on-call rotational system providing management support to staff and person-centred approaches to the people who use our services.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
• Ideally a minimum of four years’ experience, preferably within the relevant field, and a minimum of three years’ management experience.
• You will possess good time management skills and be IT literate.
• Responsible for managing a number of services.
• You will be committed to reporting on Service User outcomes and organisational KPI reporting.
A relevant professional Qualification at Level 3 or Higher in Care or Management e.g. NVQ/SVQ, QCF Award Certificate or Diploma (also known as BTEC Professional Award, Certificate, Diploma).
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.