Service ManagerHalifax, £35,000 - £40,000 Permanent
Our client is looking for an experienced Service Manager with a nursing background to manage a large 25 bed care home that provides support for adults with physical and learning disabilities.
Service Manager requirements:
• Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent
• Nurse Qualified
• Experience in managing nursing and care teams / supervisory or management experience in a care environment
• Experience of a range of different departments such as therapies, transport, catering, administration, care and maintenance would be advantageous
• Strong people and communication skills
• Exemplary customer service
• Ability to provide budgetary compliance
Our client offers pay which is fair and competitive in their sector and a wide range of employee schemes and benefits including:
• Generous holiday entitlement – 25 days per annum plus an extra day each year up to a maximum of 5 extra days.
• Contributory pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.