Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager / Nursing ManagerBedford, £38,000 - £42,000 Permanent
Our client supports individuals with Physical Disabilities, Learning Disabilities and Mental Health, they encourage to learn and work as independently as they choose, whatever their ability. Our client is at the heart of local life – opening doors to opportunity, choice and support in communities around the globe.
The Service is a care home with nursing, is based between Bedford and Luton supporting 36 adults aged 18 – 65 with physical and learning disabilities. The service is fully compliant with CQC standards and has achieved a good rating from CQC.
Leading by example, our client does everything humanly possible to empower people to live their lives as freely and as fully as they choose.
About the Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager / Nursing Manager role:
This is a challenging yet exciting role, offering the opportunity to bring your passion and enthusiasm to the largest pan disability charity in the UK, making a real difference to the lives of all their residents.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will provide clear direction and be responsible for the day to day management of the service including management and supervision of a great staff team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent.
• To be Nurse Qualified
• Experience in managing nursing and care teams / supervisory or management experience in a care environment.
• Experience of a range of different departments such as therapies, transport, catering, administration, care and maintenance would be advantageous.
• Registration for this service following successful appointment.
• Strong people and communication skills.
• Exemplary customer service.
• Ability to provide budgetary compliance.
Our client offers pay which is fair and competitive in this sector and a wide range of employee schemes and benefits to include:
• Generous holiday entitlement.
• Choice to buy or sell annual leave, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
• Contributory pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
• Access to cash health plan at very competitive rates.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.