Service Manager / Team Manager / Care ManagerManchester, £23,000 - £28,000 Permanent
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Service Manager / Team Manager / Care Manager
to join them to support the on-going development and management of their supported living team. The role covers services in the Greater Manchester area.
Service Manager / Team Manager / Care Manager Role:
• Writing and reviewing care and support plans in liaison with the Supported Living Team Leaders.
• Manage all aspects of running the service from, supervisions, appraisals of staff, rota planning and management, care planning, quality assurance, induction and training, budget management and payroll.
• Ensure adherence to all requirements and regulations under the Care Act 2014 and ensure adherence to the CQC fundamental standards.
• Working with the Head of Supported Living in delivering against the company’s objectives
• You will work with the families and members to ensure they are gaining the highest level of service and their individual needs are met
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, forward thinking and commercially-minded person seeking a new and exciting leadership role within the care sector.
You will be dedicated and confident with strong communication skills. You will have the ability to work with individuals with specific needs, and have strong interpersonal skills.
A recognised qualification (NVQ Level 4, or Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care) or equivalent is preferred for this position, however, they will consider candidates who have achieved NVQ3 and are studying towards a CQC recognised qualification.
This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to deliver continued growth of a person-centred care organisation of the highest quality. The role is therefore perfect for an experienced Care Manager who is happy and able to work on their own and as part of the Management Team.
• A great career opportunity with ongoing training, professional and personal development
• 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays and Jewish holidays)
• Childcare Voucher scheme
• Pension Scheme
• Paid mileage allowance
Please note this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Check with the Disclosure and Barring service.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.