Team LeaderNorth Devon, £9.00 - £10.00 per hour Permanent
Our client is looking for enthusiastic caring individuals who can meet the requirements of the home, good written skills, ability to undertake audits, ability to write care plans, ability to administer medication and supervise a small team of support workers as a Team Leader.
• To support and supervise staff as required.
• Deputise for home manager / deputy manager as required.
• To attend staff meetings.
• Medication administration,
• Developing individual program plans
• Providing and maintaining a high standard of care.
• NVQ 3 or willing to work towards
• At least 1 year experience
Our client is a residential home for people with learning disabilities. It’s set in a wonderful community where service users can thrive and flourish with the support of a dedicated team of staff.
All successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.