Accounts AssistantWakefield, £20,000 - £22,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Assistant to work within a well-established hydraulics business.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for longevity within their next role, who is proactive and eager to progress to management level.
We are looking to speak to people who are from an accounting background, who has a good can – do attitude, who can work closely with other departments within the business, also having initiative to work alone.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Accounts Manager.
- Purchase & sales ledger.
- Credit control.
- Processing invoices.
- Dealing with queries via telephone and emails.
- Taking payments via card or cheque.
- General accounts administration.
- Liaising with the sales team.
For this role you must:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be enthusiastic
- Be well organised
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of a team and individually
Auto enrolled pension
25 days holiday plus bank holidays