Administrator (warehouse)Doncaster, £24,000 - £24,000 Permanent
Our client is a family run business which supplies warehousing facilities, transport and distribution covering the UK and Europe. Due to continued expansion they require an additional administrator to work within the warehouse administration department in their brand new office. The role is to work 9 until 5pm. My client is proud of the longevity of service which spans their team, some who have achieved over 30 years’ service.
- Preparing administration documents for goods out of the warehouse
- Maintaining accuracy of warehouse stock
- Producing labelling, delivery paperwork accurately updating the warehouse management system.
- Dealing with customer queries by email and phone
The roles requires skills/experience in:
- Customer service via email and phone
- High level of attention to detail with administration
• A team player who is happy to help others