Warehouse OperativeWetherby, £23,500 - £23,500 Permanent
Pyramid8 are working on behalf of a provider of specialist Medical Products which are distributed worldwide. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has experience in a warehouse environment and has strong attention to detail. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with no shift work.
- Be responsible for storage, goods receipting, quality control, product assembly and distribution, together with efficient
- despatch of goods to customers’ requirements, both domestic and export.
- Goods receiving inspection and booking-in of stock onto the SAGE stock control system
- Control of returned goods from customers and suppliers.
- Correct labelling, storage and handling of materials and products
- Unloading of deliveries and movement of materials and products within the assembly and distribution centre, either manually or with the aid of a forklift truck or stacker.
- Picking, packing, and despatching of products to customers’ requirements whilst adhering to internal control policies.
- Participate in annual and perpetual stocktakes, maintaining accurate stock control.
- Participate in general good housekeeping duties and adopt ownership of designated areas.
- Educated to GCSE standard as a minimum.
• Forklift truck licence is preferred but not essential