Bid and Fundraising ManagerLeeds, £30,000 - £38,000 Permanent
We are delighted to be working with this amazing Leeds based charity who support deprived people in the city of Leeds and are driven to give everyone the same opportunity. They are focused on hope and happiness and deliver projects to connect people. They are now looking for an experienced bid and fundraising manager with experience to join their team. This role will be at senior management level and will be responsible for the following.
- Providing a strategic business plan to generate sufficient income to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation.
- Work with the Chief Executive Officer and other partner agencies to develop and deliver a fundraising strategy, including bid writing, cost and scope potential proposals for income generation projects
- Lead and project manage tenders and funding bids including bid writing and budget development on a timely basis
- Develop, document and implement the Business Development and fundraising action plan whilst managing the delivery of the plan against agreed targets.
- Lead the fundraising subgroup to ensure the effective delivery of the fundraising action plan.
- Support the Funded Projects Manager with continuation funding bids and the identification of additional levels of incremental income or opportunity to create additional income
- Inspire, lead and motivate staff
- Motivate supporters and service users to develop innovative fundraising activities that achieve the fundraising KPI
- Raise awareness of the vision and mission of the charity
- Work with the CEO and Funded Projects Manager to identify, plan and complete fundraising applications and contract tenders.
- Develop a fundraising strategy and lead a fundraising sub group in executing the strategy, reporting to the board, and delivering against KPI targets
- Identify, develop and manage relationships with corporate supporters, fundraising groups and individuals.
- Create a calendar of events for supporters and fundraisers to attend.
- Attend networking events and exhibitions.
- Liaise with the Chief Executive Officer on the development and implementation of any new business or community projects.