Charity Partnership ManagerMansfield, £35,000 - £38,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are working with a national charity to recruit a Charity Partnership Manager, whose job function is to support mining charities in the South England Region with the provision of guidance regarding sustainability and business planning, funding, and good governance.
The Key responsibilities of the Charity Partnership Manager are:
- To provide support for mining charities across the South England Region with regards to development opportunities, sustainability, funding and governance issues.
- To provide support to mining related regional grant making charities.
- To support mining charities to develop business plans and budgeting.
- To develop local partnership working with other voluntary sector organisations, tiers of local government and local communities.
- To represent the organisation with external parties, including, welfare charities, councils and local authorities as required
- To promote the organisations work with welfare charities through a range of marketing activities.
- To provide training for local charity trustees and officers, encouraging good governance and building good governance.
- Support the recruitment of local trustees for local mining charities.
- To produce high quality reports with regards to funding, activity monitoring and evaluation.
- To undertake monitoring and reporting regarding the work undertaken with welfare charities
Experience required is:
- Experience of community development and / or business development.
- Experience of building positive relationships with a range of stakeholders including at a community level.
- Experience of identifying and applying for funding on a national, regional, or local level.
- Understanding of business planning and budgets.
- Proven experience of working in the charity sector with a good understanding of governance requirements and the challenges facing the sector.
- Proven experience in building confidence and a positive reputation with stakeholders.
- A valid driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Flexibility to travel across a wide geographic area with occasional overnight stays