Customer Service AdvisorWetherby, £21,000 - £23,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are working on behalf of a small, innovative healthcare manufacturer and distributor based in Wetherby, West Yorkshire. They specialise in medical devices sold into the NHS and Private Hospitals. They are looking for a dedicated, hardworking, confident person to join our small Customer Service team.
Reporting to the Export & Customer Service Coordinator you will work independently but as part of the team to deliver the highest standards of service to our customers in addition to sales support to our field sales team. We feel that your personal attributes and team fit are the most important factor in your suitability for this role, previous experience is not necessarily essential.
Key attributes required are:
- Attention to detail
- Confident and professional telephone skills - including accepting incoming and making outgoing calls
- Problem solving abilities - including the tenacity to resolve a customer query efficiently and in full
- Ability to multi-task whilst not compromising the quality of your work
- Willingness to learn quickly and take direction
- Openness and honesty
- Team player
This role includes order processing in Sage 1000 (Sage 200 from April 2019), keeping meticulous customer records using our CRM system, handling customer queries on the telephone and via email. The role will also involve working closely with our finance and warehouse teams to satisfy orders.
Benefits include private health care and cash plan, death in service, performance related bonus (potential to earn up 10.5%) and contributory pension.
- Customer Service / Administration: 1 year (Preferred, but not essential)
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
•Commutable from the Castleford, Pontefract, Selby, Sherburn, Wakefield, Harrogate, York and Leeds areas.